Our new boutique and exclusive development, The Croft in Binfield, consists of 24 two, three and four bedroom houses and 16 two bedroom apartments, of which 4 houses are shared ownership.
We have put together a list of 6 reasons why you should call The Croft in Binfield your new home.
1) Binfield is a sought-after village to live, surrounded by beautiful countryside and close to local attractions. From parks and golf clubs to dry ski slopes and ice rinks, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
2) The Croft boasts excellent transport links. The nearby M4 and M3 motorways provide access to the rest of the national motorway network and Heathrow Airport can be reached in half an hour.
3) You can be in Central London in just over an hour. Railway connections are fast and frequent from Bracknell station which offers direct services to London Waterloo.
4) Just under 3 miles away is the newly built shopping centre The Lexicon which hosts a range of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
5) The area is home to a number of schools. St Teresa's Catholic Primary School and Binfield C of E are in close proximity plus a number of other independent and public schools which are rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
6) Wexham Park Hospital Wycombe Hospital can both be reached in 30 minutes.
For further information on this development, please call 01494 685825 or register your interest online.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Croft.