Launching this summer, Elmwood Gate comprises 67 one and two bedroom apartments of which 8 will be shared ownership apartments.
Ahead of the launch, we have put together a list of 6 reasons you should call Elwood Gate your new home:
1) Located in a sought-after area in which to live due to its close proximity to the River Thames and Windsor.
2) Maidenhead station is just under a mile away offering direct services to London Paddington in 19 minutes. The station is also part of the Crossrail expansion project which is expected to be complete in 2020.
3) Junction 8/9 of the M4 is just under three miles away offering links to the M25 and national motorway network.
4) Nearby Maidenhead town centre offers shoppers popular high htreet names as well as independent and specialist stores. The town's regular markets include continental, farmers' and arts markets.
5) Neighbouring Bray village, is home to two 3 Michelin starred restaurants, Alain Roux's Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck, while Tom Kerridge's two Michelin starred pub, The Hand and Flowers is located in nearby Marlow.
6) Large open spaces nearby include Kidwells Park, Grenfell Park and Braywick Nature Centre.
Register your interest now to receive updates on the progress of this development, call 01494 685825 or register your interest online.
We look forward to welcoming you to Elmwood Gate this summer.